We are excited and happy to inform you that we are now fully operational and seeing patients for examination. We are ready to meet your eye care and optical needs. We would like to extend our deepest gratitude for supporting your locally owned family optometry practice. Our community has been through a lot over the past few months and we are looking forward to resuming our services to our patients. We have truly missed you all and we can’t wait to see you and your family back in the office.
Your health should be a priority, especially given the current circumstances. Our office will be following infectious control recommendations made by American optometry association, CDC and DC governments.
We have new safety protocols in practice and are taking extreme measures to ensure you and our team are safe:
- All patients and staff are required to wear face masks unless it is medically contraindicated.
- Body temperature will be taken for all patients entering our office with a non-contact thermometer.
- All patients are required to fill-out a COVID-19 screening form.
- All instruments and surfaces are disinfected before and after each patient.
- We have new processes in place for sanitizing eyewear.
- Socially distancing is followed.
- Hand washing is enforced and gloves are available. 70% Alcohol based hand sanitizers are available throughout the office.
As your family Eye care provider, we value your trust and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors, and friends. Your support means more than ever during these times.
Dr. Khoshbin-Golriz and the idoc Optical Team