Air Optix for Astigmatism Hydraglyde / Aqua (6 pk)
We take vision insurance. Call us at (202) 347-7990 to check your vision benefits for an additional discount.
AIR OPTIX plus HydraGlyde for ASTIGMATISM monthly contact lenses are loaded with these amazing technologies to keep your eyes healthy and your vision clear:
- HydraGlyde Moisture Matrix maintains surface moisture for comfort that lasts all day
- SmartShield Technology protects against deposits collecting on the surface of the lens
- Precision Balance 8|4 Design helps keep contacts in place to avoid blurry vision
Want a reminder when it’s time to start a fresh pair of contacts or order more? LensGauge (a feature on our free app) has you covered.
MANUFACTURER DISCLAIMER: AIR OPTIX plus HydraGlyde FOR ASTIGMATISM (LOTRAFILCON B) CONTACT LENSES: High oxygen transmissible lenses. Dk/t = 108 @ -3.00D -1.25D X 180. Other factors may impact eye health. IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR AIR OPTIX plus HydraGlyde FOR ASTIGMATISM (LOTRAFILCON B) CONTACT LENSES: For daily wear or extended wear up to 6 nights for near / far-sightedness and astigmatism. Risk of serious eye problems (i.e., corneal ulcer) is greater for extended wear. In rare cases, loss of vision may result. Side effects like discomfort, mild burning or stinging may occur.
- LENS TYPE: Monthly disposable, soft contact lenses
- PACKAGE DETAILS: 6 sterile handling tinted, soft contact lenses for astigmatism in buffered saline
- MATERIAL AND % OF CONTENT: 67% lotrafilcon B
- WATER % OF CONTENT: 33%
- MANUFACTURER: Alcon